Friday, March 2, 2012

A perfect family day - by guest blogger Rebecca

Hi! Sorry if this is not as great as other posts because this is Rebecca writing. I love the blog and read it constantly even though I might have read all the posts 10 times. So my mom let me write a post and I hope she'll let me write more. (Mom's note: Of course I will!  Becca has been sick most of the week and I may not ever let her go back to school.  She is a great helper, even when she is sick.)

So our "perfect family day" was on President's Day. Dad had the day off so we decided to go to the zoo, one of our favorite places to go as a family. But that was a bad idea. You should have seen the line! It was the busiest we've ever seen it. So our parents decided to go to the Scottsdale train park. When we got there we had lunch. Megan loved her sandwich.
                          I did too. But I hate it when dad takes pictures of me when I'm doing something embarrassing...

Here's another example...

Well, anyway, after we had lunch, we wanted to go on the little train you can ride. The line was long but it moved pretty quickly.

Here's us when we got on.

They have an amazing playground that everyone loved. We didn't get very many pictures though.


This is us in front of a real train (doesn't work anymore) that some U.S. presidents stayed on.
After we left, we made one final stop at an ice cream shop. Megan just loves ice cream.

I hope you guys also had a good President's day! I hope to be writing again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Fun post, we love this park! Hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post. Rebecca, you are a great writer. So glad you enjoyed a fun day with your family...even if your dad was taking goofy pictures of you the whole time!

    ReplyDelete